Food Network and Cooking Channel B2B Marketing
Played an integral role in the B2B content marketing for the national sales team.
- Guided teams to successfully differentiate both networks in the trade space with a compelling strategy and assets — including presentations, videos, websites, digital media and training materials.
Partnered with sales and creative teams to develop marketing materials that featured proprietary research, case studies and video interviews with senior executives.
- Developed a print and digital campaign for AdWeek’s Food Media Issue during the upfront media season. Featured media takeover with print and digital components.
Key Messaging and Creative Direction
Team and Agency Management
Cover and Inside Front Cover Ad
Trade Communication Materials
- Revamped the approach to B2B materials by building a marketing plan, hiring an agency and integrating consumer research and trends. Improvements included:
- New look, style and voice
- Updated Upfront sales presentation materials
- Field guide and training materials
- Category Sales Videos – Retail, Auto, Entertainment, Dining, Travel, Financial