The New Balducci’s – Reston, VA
- Led the development of a new branding campaign and integrated media plan for the pre and post opening media.
- Served as marketing lead on the new cloud based digital screens – a company first. Managed content plan and execution, as well as team training on the content management system.
- Implemented store opening microsite to support community awareness and capture pre-opening myBalducci’s rewards sign ups.
- Partnered with research firm to survey the community. Leveraged insights to craft relevant messaging points, such as local product selection, meal solutions and free parking.
Key Messaging and Creative Direction
Digital Marketing – Email, SEO, SEM, Landing Page
Team and Agency Management
Multi-Platform Marketing Campaign
Direct Mail Magazine:
Targeting seven mile radius with storytelling, event promotion and 10% offer.
Media Plan Included:
- Local Digital Media – Washington Post, Reston Now and NOVA Magazine
- Targeted Media – Valassis, Waze and Ad Words
- Out of Home Advertising in surrounding DC train station
- Movie Theater Advertising with Reston Bow Tie Cinema
Digital Media, Waze and SEM Advertising
Pandora Sample Spot
DC Metro Train Station
Movie Theater Advertising
Grand Opening Microsite
Email Marketing to early rewards members
New! Digital Screens
- Media outreach focused on event promotion and brand differentiation. Coverage tapped into CEO and Corporate Executive Chef as Brand Ambassadors.
Prepared foods are terrific overall….butcher “shop” is great and will custom cut whatever you need….LOVE this store! Terrific addition to our town center!
Wow, what a nice market! Tons of prepared foods to choose from along with made to order sandwiches and pizza. I go with the cod, the mexican corn and the summer salad for $12. The cod is light and flaky. Mexican corn is very good and the summer salad is refreshing. I check out the rest of the market and see dry aged beef, bagels, sushi, and a poke bar!Will be back again to shop and try some of the other dishes. Nice addition to RTC.