A strategic and creative marketing executive with a proven record of developing successful integrated programs. Expertise in:
Website and E-Commerce Launch – serve as project leader for Balducci’s website launch. 2018
- The new site featured updated architecture, design, trigger emails and improved e-commerce functionality.
- Improved Gift Set offering with new branding, photography and features, such as build a custom basket.
- Worked with development and business teams on data integrations, workflow, training and single sign-on.
- Crafted digital media strategy and worked with developers to set up Google Analytics for optimization.
- Results: Six-month trend demonstrating double-digit growth in users, sessions and session duration with a 10% decrease in bounce rate. E-Commerce sales increased for Gifts and Catering.
Store Opening Campaign – led the development of a new branding campaign, including digital media, direct mail, TV appearances, out of home and movie theater advertising. Results: Sales exceeded opening goals. 2018
- Implemented microsite to support community awareness and capture pre-opening member sign ups.
- Served as team lead on cloud digital signage – a company first. Managed planning, execution and training.
- Partnered with a research company to survey the community. Leveraged insights to craft relevant messaging.
Food Network B2B marketing – played an integral role in the B2B content for the sales team. 2011–2012
- Differentiated brand in the trade space with a new approach to sales assets – including style/voice, presentations, videos and training materials. Featured owned research, case studies and executive video interviews.
- Developed print and digital media take over for AdWeek’s Food Media Issue during the key selling season.
Marketing Director, Kings Food Markets & Balducci’s Food Lover’s Market – Parsippany, NJ
Prior Positions: Senior Manager, Marketing (2013-2018), Marketing Manager (2012-2013)
- Oversee a cohesive marketing plan and a team of marketers and agencies to drive sales and website traffic. Examples include: print, digital, OOH, radio, collateral, signage, packaging, PR and blogger networks.
- Manage media strategy, including content, targeting and analytics. Acquisition tactics doubled email list & tripled social base. Partner with web developers and IT on new pages and maintenance.
- Guide content marketing to drive engagement and storytelling. Produced videos, photography, direct mail magazines and recipes. Partnered with merchants to select products and craft messaging.
- Initiated SEO collaboration with agency to reverse declining trends. Organic visits +20%.
- Launched award-winning store brand packaging for 300+ SKUs, partnering with design & merchandising.
- Directed the launch campaign for Instacart partnership, including email marketing, videos, landing page, paid social and SEM ads. The program continues to add incremental sales.
- Worked with research firms on quantitative studies, including survey design, targeting and analysis.
- Continually collaborate with the leadership on strategic planning, budgeting and key projects.
Marketing Director – Ad Sales, Food Network & Cooking Channel – New York, NY
Prior Position: Marketing Manager – Ad Sales (2008-2010)
- Led a team of five marketers who activated over 100+ marketing partnerships yearly, executed trade communications and events.
- Managed award-winning TV integrations, talent deals and multi-platform partnerships between national brands, celebrities and Food Network content to drive ad sales. Categories included casual dining, food brands, travel, packaged goods, entertainment and auto. Results: Year over year partnerships continually increased.
- Partnered with management, clients, internal teams on multi-media programs, such as retail promotions, packaging and appearances.
- Differentiated both networks in trade space with strategy and assets – presentations, websites, videos, training materials & digital media.
- Collaborated with VP on team restructuring. Interviewed, hired and trained five new employees and interns.
Account Supervisor, Grey Group – New York, NY
Prior Positions: Account Executive (2005-2006), Asst. Account Executive (2003-2004)
Brands: Advil PM/Cold & Sinus, Pantene, Hasbro, Novartis
- Led the creative development, integrated planning, production and celebrity endorsements for national TV, radio and print campaigns.
- Managed focus groups, copy testing & quantitative research.
- Created communication strategies, project plans and competitive POVs for clients.
- Hired, coached and led team members for multiple accounts.
Account Coordinator, The Meridian Group – Virginia Beach, Va
- Coordinated communication strategies and creative collateral for advertising and quarterly newsletters.
- Assisted in the planning of events and conferences with government officials.
- Handled day-to-day client relations, status reports and project budgets.
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, Facebook Ads Manager, Trello, Slack, Word Press, Drupal
UDACITY NANODEGREE – completed an intensive program with nine hands-on digital marketing projects. 2017
- Highlights: Target Persona, Customer Journey, SEO, SEM, Social, Content & Email Marketing, Display, Analytics, A/B Testing, ROI.
- Programs: Google Analytics, Hootsuite, MailChimp, Moz Pro, Google AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager.
- Results: Created, ran and analyzed campaigns with A/B tests in AdWords and Facebook Ad Manager to promote Udacity courses. Programs met KPIs and achieved positive ROI.
JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY, College of Business, Major: BBA, Marketing, Minor: Graphic Design 2002
- Best Use of Store Brands for Cause Marketing Award – Kings Own Brand, Store Brands Magazine 2016
- Top Women in Grocery Award, Progressive Grocer 2015
- American Package Design Award – Kings Own Brand, GDUSA Magazine 2015
- Top Brand Driver Award, Kings Food Markets 2014
- Brand Integration Team of the Year Award, CableFax 2012
- Scripps Networks Interactive, Foundations of Leadership Program 2011